Blog Archive

Sunday, August 9, 2020

You will never about money

 I want you to think about your life 

I want you to think about your income 

I want to know what the answer is 

I m working on the programme 

I am going to 

May be the lack of money 

What you do 

If you already got it 

It is really about 

All the 

You can go bac to the ancient history 

3 % of our population 

Some of 3 percent not really well education 

Some of them are absolutely brilliant 

My income went from 4000 to 17500 a year 

Its by design 

You can design it 

If i let this go 

The law of gravity 

The law of compensation 

This law clearly state 

Indirect ratio

To the neighbour what you do 

Is not because of i m lucky 

The whole 

Next 5 years 

I am not telling you to 

I am doing 

Some of them will die on you 

You want to make a decision 

Wen you will going to do 

Some of them will grow 

Some of them will die

Absolutely the phenomenon

Continuous basic

Money comes to me 

3 % of the people 

The kids growing up 

School is not teaching to earn money

You can spend when you are a wake

3% of the population

What they do 

So basic and so simple 


No comments:

Post a Comment

SPI under 0.35$

                           The significant drop in SPI Energy's stock price from around $3 to $0.3281 is due to several factors, includi...

Labels